Companies and Entrepreneurs
Every business needs legal advice. Yet, most businesses cannot support a full time in-house attorney. That is where Julie Lusthaus can help. Julie prides herself on her ability to tackle business challenges and provide top quality legal services in an efficient and economically reasonable manner. Julie endeavors to become a trusted advisor to her clients. For all business client matters, Julie applies her knowledge, insight and skill to help clients achieve their business goals while managing and minimizing their legal risks, difficulties and expenses.
- Corporate Formation and Structure
- Owner Agreements
- Contract Drafting and Related Business Negotiations
- Operations/Management Issues
- Lease Review and Negotiations
- Non-compete and Non-disclosure Agreements
- Requirements Contracts and Other Supply Agreements
- Financing Documents, Including Guarantees, Promissory Notes and Security Agreements
- Indemnification Agreements
- Buy/Sell agreements and Other Business Succession Documents
- Dispute Resolution
If you own a business, you need legal advice. Call Lusthaus Law P.C. for experienced, accessible legal advice.